Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Natasha Richardson

It was just this last weekend: I watched The Parent Trap with my boys on Disney Channel. It wasn't the first time, but I couldn't help noticing Natasha Richardson's genuine beauty - and I mean beauty in the fullness of the person, the way someone carries themselves, how they radiate charm, confidence, caring, and humility.

It's thus sad news to hear that Ms. Richardson's under medical care for a possible life-ending head injury. I first learned yesterday, but Fox News reports that Ms. Richardson may have suffered "talk and die" syndrome, which is an injury whereby a person appears fine at first, communicating normally, but then loses consciousness after blood accumulates between the skull and brain. People Magazine reports that "Natasha Richardson's Family Gathers for Vigil."

My thoughts and prayers go out to friends and family of Natasha Richardson.

Video Credit: Natasha Richard interviewed by Charlie Rose in 1998 (link).

4 comments:

Dave said...

My prayers go out to Liam Neeson and all of the family members involved.

No innocent human being should have to leave this planet at such a young age.

-Dave

Trish said...

This is such a tragedy. I wish them all well, and hope that they are comforted by family and friends at this terrible time. God bless the Neeson family.

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is why everytime I go snowboaring I wear a helmet.

I almost with they would regulate it somehow

wow power leveling said...

cheap wow power leveling buy wow gold cheapest wow power leveling CHEAP wow gold BUY power leveling CHEAPEST wow powerleveling
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow goldweiwei