Friday, November 20, 2009

Livin', Lovin', I'm On the Run ... So Far Away From You ...

It's actually not something I've heard recently on L.A.'s 100.3 The Sound. I've just been thinking about rock favorites, and I vaguely remembered reading Kirk Hammett inverview at Rolling Stone from 2008. Discussing his influences, Hammett said that:

To this day, UFO are my favorite band in the whole world. I was playing "Doctor Doctor" [from 1974's Phenomenon] for my one-and-a-half-year-old son. He went crazy.
God, that is cool. Back in the day, "Doctor, Doctor" was one of those songs that would come on the radio, and immediately result in me and my buddies stopping the car to play air guitar. I love it! So, enjoy this 1986 live clip of UFO's, "Doctor, Doctor":

Plus, don't forget my good friend Anton's Sunday music club from last weekend! At PA Pundits International, "Sunday Music – Show Me The Way."

Of course, don't miss Theo Spark's added bonus hotness, "
Bedtime Totty ..."

Plus, I've been meaning to post on this, but brace yourself for these HOT lingerie shots of Bar Refaeli, "
Bar Refaeli Models Passionata Spring/Summer 2010." I seriously think Bar Refaeli is the most flawless woman I've ever seen, and I mean as a bona fide intellectual query. (Rinse and repeat!)

1 comments:

Grizzly Mama said...

Dude! Michelle Malkin linked you.

:-)