Thursday, October 31, 2013

President Defends #ObamaCare at Boston's Faneuil Hall

Defending the indefensible.

Nothin' but lies, it's so bad.

At AoSHQ, "Obama Doubles Down on His Big Lie":


The most breathless claim in his speech, I thought, was the lie that only those making $250,000 per year or more are being "asked to pay a little more."

This is a lie. Anyone making over $48,000 or so will get the doubled or tripled premiums (and often doubled deductibles to boot!) and no subsidies.

Jonah Goldberg wrote earlier of Obama's Big Lie.

I would say I'm shocked, but that would be a lie. I think I am too emotionally deadened to Obama's constant lies to even have a reaction. I'm just numb.
RELATED: At LAT, "Obama: GOP critics of Obamacare should follow Romney example."

Mitt's having none of it, "Mitt Romney blasts president on Obamacare rollout."

BONUS: "Obama Heckled During Healthcare Speech in Boston."

0 comments: