Sunday, September 18, 2016

Here's Your Sunday Kim Kardashian Roundup

I haven't posted Kim Kardashian Rule 5 in four years.

Reaganite Republican used to give me a hard time about it, and I guess I internalized it. But Reaganite's a "Never Trumper," and I've hammered him as an idiot and a loser. Now he's blocked me on the Disqus commenting at his blog, so I called him out on it on Twitter.

What a dick.

In any case, enough about that.

I think Ms. Kim's a good looking lady. She's not at the top of my list, but she's not someone you'd kick out of bed. Not by a long shot.

Here's a bunch of Kimye posting at London's Daily Mail, "The sheer cheek of it! Kim Kardashian puts cleavage and booty on parade in see-through dress as she pulls out another outrageous outfit from wardrobe for Kanye's show," and "Whatever happened to Kim's bra? Kardashian goes without underwear in yet ANOTHER sheer top."

Also, "It's a bit early for that, Kim! Kardashian goes braless in yet another sheer top on early morning outing in New York," and "It's all gone West! Kim Kardashian shows her nipples in a sheer bustier as she wears bizarre outfit with Kanye."

Shoot, the woman's got 48 million followers on Twitter. I think I could get a few hits on my blog with a follower count like that, heh.


0 comments: