Wednesday, June 14, 2017

#AlexandriaShooting: Democrat Suspect James Hodgkinson Killed After Opening Fire on Republican Lawmakers

I woke up a few minutes before 6:00am on the West Coast, and checked my phone only to see the news of the Alexandria shooting on Twitter.

I got up and made coffee. I watched the news and tweeted for three hours. It's almost too classic a story-line, given the relentless, literally 24/7 climate of hate against conservatives, Republicans, and --- most of all --- President Trump.

Now leftists are declaiming any responsibly for the assassination chic they've been promoting and glorifying, and they're denouncing efforts to "politicize" the shooting. I can't be calm and quiet in a time like this. My tweeting was extremely reserved, mainly because I've been waiting for the facts and trying to comprehend what happened. But watching the congressional statements on TV a few minutes ago, I don't know if I'd have been able to get up there lyricize about our "common humanity." I don't believe we have a common humanity. The shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, was a fire-breathing anti-Trump fanatic. He was a Democrat Party volunteer for the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign. The Democrat Party leftist establishment has blood on its hands. One of the victims has died. The shooter was killed by police on the scene. When I read news that children as young as 10-years-old were on the scene, ducking out of the line of fire, my eyes got a little misty. This isn't the way it should be in this country, but it's not surprising. We're in a civil war. It's a cultural civil war, to be sure, but it's increasingly becoming a martial civil war involving guns, bombs, knives, and a specific left-wing ideological campaign to murder political enemies. And indeed this violent agitation is coming exclusively from the left. The Democrats are the Antifa party in Washington, and they're facilitating violence, along with the so-called cultural "elite," like Kathy Griffin and the theater ensemble putting on "Shakespeare in the Park" in New York, where "Caesar" is "President Trump" who is bloodily stabbed to death.

It's a climate of hate and it's bringing about its intended death and destruction. So, let's not have some stupid far-left "Imagine" moment where we all hold hands and throw daisy-chains in the air. This is serious business. If I were in Congress I'd call it like it is and hold my colleagues accountable for promoting political assassination.

There's a time for comity and uplift. There's a time for grieving. But there's also a time for outrage. Let's put the focus on where it should be, and that's on the left's campaign of obstruction, destruction, and targeted political killings of ideological opponents. Enough is enough indeed.


0 comments: