Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tucker Carlson: 'I think Michael Vick Should Be Executed'

This was trending on Twitter yesterday, and now at Politico, "Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick 'should have been executed'" (via Memeorandum):

And the comments from BooMan:
When I found out that Tucker Carlson was impersonating Keith Olbermann in emails to Stu Bykovsky, I thought the proper punishment should probably be death. I mean, I am fervently into second chances and I think forgiveness is super-important, but a society that can't kill its sockpuppets and email impersonators is a society that has lost faith in itself. Do we want to live in this new feminized America?

On the other hand, Michael Vick? Who wants to defend the guy? But he's not Dick Cheney. He's not George W. Bush. Tucker Carlson thinks he should have been executed. Ben Roethlisberger raped someone. Should he be executed? I'm tired of this stupidity. Call me when people start calling for the execution of the people who brought us the war in Iraq.

1 comments:

Dennis said...

I am always amazed at the hypocrisy of the Left. The Left routinely calls for the death of anyone with the temerity to challenge them on any issue. Carlson's comment fit perfectly with animal rights activists attitudes and actions. How many feminists have called for the death of men? How many Leftists have called for the death of those who serve in the military? One could spend hours just listing the people that the Left has wished death upon or celebrated that death.
Isn't one of the aforementioned commenter s wishing death on others because he/she disagrees? Whats the big deal?
I know the Left believes they have the exclusive right to wish everyone they that disagrees with and everyone else has the right to STFU. Left hypocrisy is your name and defines your game. I am thinking about starting a blog and the only items appearing will be a large list of the names that the Left has wished death to or celebrated. The list is so large that my blog would crash most servers.